Although we make every effort to be accommodating to you, our client, there are a number of things our technicians can not clean or do.
- No areas or items containing bodily fluids will be cleaned. (This does not include a properly functioning toilet.)
- Litter boxes and diaper pails will not be cleaned nor vomit or pet accidents.
- Our techs will let you know if there is an issue and will clean around it.
- Our technicians will not clean areas with infestation (roaches, ants, fleas, bedbugs, etc.). Your technician will leave details regarding location and nature of the problem for you. They are trained to identify bedbugs and other infestations. (We will not return to your property without documentation of eradication by a licensed professional.)
Your technician cannot:
- Move furniture for you.
- Lift objects over 30lbs.
- Work on the outside of your home.
- Prepare meals.
- Provide child/pet care.
- Provide extra services without consent from our management.
- Climb higher than the height of our work step ladders.
- Answer the door or phone or let anyone into the home while they are present.